Thursday, July 11, 2013

Reasons I LOVE Being a Homemaker
(a growing list)

 1. My house is clean... most of the time...

2. If I don't want to do it or clean it, I don't have to.

3. I don't punch a clock! Which means I can also take a break.

4. Tea time. At home. In a tea cup, with the occasional goodie. Enough said.

5. I have time to hang my laundry on a clothesline. 
This is for two reasons - 1) it's actually faster than my old 70's dryer, & 2) I step outside, and suddenly I'm living little house on the prairie!

6. I'm able to focus on growing my own food. And food always tastes better when you grow it yourself.

7.  Did I mention I make my own schedule? :D This is really freeing to my spirit.

8. If I get everything done that I wanted to, I can have afternoon for crafting, time to myself, or go on a coffee date. (Even if I don't do everything, it can still happen!)

9. I'm the boss.

10.  While I do my thing, I play my music... LOUD! And no one is in their home to care.

11. Living on one income makes you focus on your priorities, financial and otherwise, and forces you to acknowledge what is truly important to you. 
We live simply, and we like it that way.

12. And my favorite... if I want to go to 'work' in a sarong, or even just my underwear, that's okay!

No comments:

Post a Comment